Exponential Interactive, the global digital advertising company, today announced it has created several new global, EMEA and UK roles to deliver ‘advertising intelligence’ to brand advertisers.
The new appointments include:
- Tim Brown, formerly general manager of Tribal Fusion Europe, promoted to chief product officer, Exponential
- Phil Buxton has been appointed chief marketing officer, Exponential
- Pascal Zähner, formerly senior director, EU business development and operations Tribal Fusion, has been appointed to EMEA MD
- Niki Stoker has been promoted to UK MD, Exponential from her previous role as senior director, EU account management
- Joanne Cox has joined as marketing director, EMEA for Exponential
- Alexandra Martin has joined as VP, global people operations, Exponential
“These are exciting times at Exponential as we consolidate our various online advertising divisions under the Exponential parent company and help marketers leverage the reach and intelligence created by our exclusive e-X Advertising Intelligence Platform.” says Dilip DaSilva, president and CEO of Exponential.
You can download a full copy of the press release here: